Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August Sketch #4: 12 x 12

I have been seeing a lot of diamonds in pages in the scrapping world so I thought I'd include some in a sketch too!

Boys
by Christine

Freakin' gorgeous! I love the bright blues and the pop of all the citrus and lime colours on top! Fabulous page Christine!


Hot Tubbin'
by Jana

I just love all the glorious layers on Jana's page! Did you see that she even included some interesting material along the edge??? Very cool!


Happy Girl
by Wendy

I just love the chocolate brown back ground with all that sweet girlie pink and a splash of green! Super, duper sweet and girlie Wendy!!


REMINDER:
You have until 11:59pm EST tonight to enter the current card contest, Bring a Smile to a Child. Details HERE!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristii said...

Ally, what an awesome sketch!!! I totally love each and every DT layout!! Fantastic!

Jennifer Roach said...

Awesome sketch and wonderful work ladies!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails