Sunday, June 14, 2009

June Sketch: 8.5x11

I am a real sucker for anything with stitching so that's why I picked this sketch to revisit again!

New
by Nicole

I love that Nicole has taken the stitching from the sketch and created strips of fun patterned paper instead! I love the soft colours she has used and SO many of them throughout her page. Adorable layout Nicole!

The Girls
by Cherie

Cherie took the large circle on the sketch and enlarged it even further to act as a mat for the photo of her and her sisters. I love the super sweet hearts that she's attached to her bright blue stitching! Such a wonderful page Cherie!

Diamond in His Eyes
by Julie

For Julie's page, she has taken the basic shape of the sketch and used to create her page. I love all the circles she has used! Wonderful page Julie!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Skeletor's Mommy said...

Awesome sketch. I think I may have already made a page with this one, but the design team pages have me thinking I might need to use this again. :) Thanks!

Joann said...

I really like this sketch. I had started in 8.5 x 11 and have quite a few old layouts to finish up and add to those albums, so I love getting some sketches this size.

Sue said...

Awesome sketch I'm gonna have to try this one too! Love circles

Kirsten said...

Awesome sketch, will have to give it a go

Related Posts with Thumbnails