Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Howdy So Sketchy Readers!

Just wanted to let you know that we have arrived safely in British Columbia. We are awaiting our shipment of all our belongings including my desk top computer with all my So Sketchy stuff. I have some awesome sketches and wonderful examples to show you this month. Please be patient with me as I am not 100% sure of when our belongings are due to be delivered. The company only gave us a time range for delivery... can you say frustrating!!!!

Stay tuned! We have some rockin' sketches comin'!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad to hear that you've arrived safely, Ally! I hope that everything will go smoothly as you settle into your new home!

Take care and God bless! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm here patiently waiting for your return Ally. Don't stress...you've got a lot on your plate at the moment and will be busy busy busy. We stampers/scrapbookers are a patient mob...truly we are. xL

Vivian said...

Glad to hear that all went well & you had a safe trip!! Congrats on the new home!! Looking forward to seeing all the new sketches that you have in store for us!

Unknown said...

so glad you made it safe and sound.. can't wait to see the new sketches..

Wendy Sommers said...

Glad you are in BC! Here's hoping your belongings get to you as quickly as possible. :)

Savitri said...

Just checking in. Glad you made it there safely! Can't wait to see the sketches and the layouts!!!

Rose S said...

I'm so glad you arrived safe and sound. I have been thinking of you driving out west and have been envious. One day I would love to do it. Have fun in your new home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails