Friday, October 17, 2008

October Sketch: 12x12

I love using multiple wallet sized photos on my scrapbook pages, so here's a sketch for just that....


Crazy Days
by Kristii


I love that Kristii has interepted the circles of the sketch as her beautiful large red blooms on her gorgeous page! So creative! She even has a touch of hand sewing making up her fine black border for her project. Wonderful inspiration Kristii!

Xperience Bayen
by Savitri


Savitri always makes using colour a wonderful event! I love all her layered patterned and coloured papers as her background. Savitri, like Kristii, has blown up the photo sizes and used multiple larger photos on her page. Stunning work Savitiri!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Vel said...

Your sketches are fabulous! I don't often use sketches but when I'm in a rut or have lost my mojo, it's the first place I turn...so I've bookmarked you! :) TFS!

Jessica said...

I found this sketch to be the perfect inspiration for the 1st page of this 2-page spread. It can be seen on my blog at: http://passion4papercrafts.blogspot.com/2008/10/color-my-world.html

Thanks again,
Jessica in Kansas

Related Posts with Thumbnails