Sunday, December 7, 2008

December Sketch: Circular Card

Here's the lovely a shaped card sketch for you!

For this month I asked my scrappy pal Melanie Muenchinger to create some cards using the So Sketchy sketches...

Here's a little about Melanie...

My name is Melanie Muenchinger and stamping is one of the great love’s of my life! I am a rubber stamp illustrator for Gina K Designs and Senior Design Team Member for Gina K Designs and Papercraft Planet. I was also on Splitcoast’s Original Dirty Dozen Design Team 2004-2005, and was a Stampin’ Up! Demo for five years before I started designing my own rubber stamps in January 2008. I release new stamps every month, hard to believe it’ already been a year! I am very excited to see my first several publications using our stamps in “Cardmaker” next year. You can also find ideas, inspiration, and tutorials for all my stamps and other sets by Gina K Designs daily on my blog “Hands Head and Heart” . I hope you’ll stop by! Thank you, Allison, for giving me an opportunity to play with your beautiful sketches this month!

Here's Melanie's first card for the month....

Purple Flowers
by Melanie Muenchinger

And we're special here at So Sketchy today because this is a sneak peek of a new Gina K. set to be released on Thursday! So cool!

And now a card from one of the So Sketchy Sistas...

Season's Greetings
by Jen

Isn't little holiday card by Jen a darling one? What a cute snowman and tree stamp set! Super duper cute Jen!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melanie said...

thanks!! Jen's card is so cute, fun to see how different the samples turn out for one sketch, love that little fuzzy ball trim treatment!!

~dawne said...

Okay, here's my take using this sketch. Loved working w/a circular pallet.

http://dawneivey.blogspot.com/2008/12/so-sketchy-card-gift.html

TFL!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails