Monday, February 9, 2009

February Sketch: 12 x 12

Here's a sketch with a real focus on lots of photos.....

Proud
by Abbie

I love how Abbie has used the shapes from the sketch to get all of her photos and enough space for journaling on her page. I love she's grounded her photos with kraft paper and added additional patterned papers to pull in the colours of her photos. Gorgeous page Abbie!

Just a reminder.... tomorrow is the LAST day for entries for the"This Kiss" contest! You could win the gorgeous digital kit by Jennifer Balding! Check out the details posted on the right hand side of the blog. Good luck!

Photobucket

2 comments:

~dawne said...

I love this sketch & Abby's layout...will definitely try to use it!!

Kendra said...

Hope you all aren't getting sick of me posting layouts yet. I am in Laine's LOAD challenge this month to do a layout a day and Ally, your sketches are helping me SO much!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/krazykkids/2008/002a.jpg

sorry I had to block some faces. those parents haven't ok'd web postings. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails