Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Sketch: 12x12

A very funky sketch for you today.....

Beach Day
by Abbie

Abbie saw some wave shapes within the sketch detail so she took that one step further and created a beach inspired page! She used one Creative Chaos journaling jotters and a smaller photo to make up the lower photo space from the sketch... very creative! Wonderful page Abbie!

A note from Abbie: Holy Smokes, I love these journal tags! Immediately when I opened them up I was impressed by their quality! They are so thick and sturdy. And when I wrote on them my ink didn't smudge or bleed at all. LOVE them! Anyway, for this sketch, I didn't have 2 4x6 pictures that I wanted to use, so in place of one of the pictures I put a smaller picture and one of these cute journal tags! Love how it turned out!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this layout..
what a sketch too..

Related Posts with Thumbnails