Saturday, April 11, 2009

April Sketch: 8.5x11

Here's a simple 2 photo sketch for you 8.5x11 page lovers...

Ivy Ruth
by Tonya

For her page, Tonya flipped the sketch and used the double photo space for her focal photo. She also created a mat to ground her main focus on her 12x12 page. I just love all the frilly, girlie goodness of this sweet page! Gorgeous page Tonya!

Little Diva
by Cherie

I love how Cherie has taken the circle from the sketch and used the flower shape instead... it just goes too well with her niece's cute photos! Cherie's taken the strip of patterned paper and scallop and spread it across her layout to take your eye in and out of her page. Super cute page Cherie!

{first}
by Jana P.

Jana has taken the entire 8.5x11 sketch and miniaturized it and plunked it down off center on her 8.5x11 page. She also taken the strip of patterned paper and the scalloped detail right across her center point. Fabulous and fun page Jana!

Jana has used one of the Creative Chaos journaling dots for her journaling and also one of the kraft tags to document her photo details on. Love that scalloped edge to match the scalloped details on her page.

Photobucket

2 comments:

~dawne said...

Love this sketch & layouts ladies. I think I'm gonna have to work w/this one!!

whoistracy said...

Fabulous sketch! I love the simplicity of it. So hard to find sketches for smaller scrappers. I'm scrapping 8x8 right now so this was perfect.

Here's my take:
My Rock

Related Posts with Thumbnails