Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July Sketch: 12x12

I love using circles in my sketches so here's a fun sketch with a circle....

Control
by Aphra

I love how Aphra has accentuated her large circle shaped by studding it with red brads. I love that she has taken the title block from the sketch and moved it off to the side to create a visual triangle within her page. A gorgeous page Aphra!

Kite Flying
by Jen B.

I love that Jen has taken the sketch and removed one of the photos and then centered the design. The shape of her photos on the page almost mimics a balloon shape! I love that she's used used the scalloped grid paper and added some fun cloud shapes across it like a sky! Wonderful page Jen!

There's a First for Everything
by Frances

I love that Frances has taken her strip of photos an used it like a story line. The splash of fun colours she has used just makes her sweet photos pop off her page! Super cute page Frances!

Don't forget to VOTE in our June Contest. To see all the details on how you can vote, see here.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love this sketch and your layouts, Jen and Frances!

Jscraps4u said...

Love this sketch!!! Thanks Ally!

Marielle said...

I love this sketch !!! Great layouts ladies!

Frances said...

Love the sketch and great job ladies!

Unknown said...

I love this sketch and all of the layouts!

I can't wait to play with this sketch!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails