Saturday, July 4, 2009

July's Sketch Contest

To participate in our July Contest:

Create a page or card using any of the sketches showcased this month; July.

Please reduce the size of your image to below 150kB.
Please include your name and title of your creation in your email. Please also identify what sketch number(s) you have used for your creations.
Please put "July Sketch Contest" in your subject line.
Please email your submissions to: sosketchy@live.com
You can enter the contest as many times as you wish.

PLUS.... you must have commented on at least 3 posts during the month to be eligible.

JUNE CONTEST DUE DATE: August 4th.

The winner for this month's contest will receive an amazing package of goodies from this month's sponsor, The Paper Passion. See the image below. Our winner will be randomly chosen using Random.org this month.

A huge thanks to Rosa and The Paper Passion for the donation of our prize this month!

Good luck!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Susan said...

Very nice prize. I will be working on my submissions.

Kirsten said...

awesome prize!

Kim said...

gorgeous prize!

mustangkayla said...

I've been lurking on the blog for some time now. I hope to be able ot participate this month!

Monica Loewen said...

Wow, what a great prize!

Debbie said...

Great prize!!

wendipooh13 said...

how fun and what a cool prize!!! I'll have to play along

Shauna K said...

what a gorgeous prize :D

Janet O'Brien said...

Just stumbled across this blog and the sketches a great they look very easy to use - I am going to try one or two of the card sketches!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

These look like fabulous sketches - I am going to try a few! I'm glad I found you!

amylynne said...

What a sweet prize! I am hoping to make it in time!

ScrappeeDiane said...

That prize looks yummy. I have a couple of layouts done so I will entering to win. Have a great day :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails