Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September Sketch: 12x12

I have wanted to use dome angular elements in some of my sketches so I thought I'd try this one out for size!

Cool Icy Treats
by Nicole

I just love this yummy (no pun intended!) layout by Nicole! Even though the sketch used some angular elements, Nicole thought it best to rotate them into a more linear fashion... I mean, that's what using a sketch is all about... making it your own! Nicole has also used a few of Creative Chaos' Perfect Little Labels to write her journaling on. Fabulous page Nicole!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great sketch Allison! Can't wait to try it:0)

Beeceecreativity said...

this sketch is great... love the floating circle ring.... great job sketching and layout sample

Related Posts with Thumbnails