Saturday, September 26, 2009

September Sketch: 8.5 x 11

Your final sketch of September....

Berries
by Zoe

I love Zoe's warm and beautiful layout! I love she has taken the circle element and then repeated it again at the bottom of her photos. She's written her journaling on one of our sponsor, Creative Chaos' journaling jotters and she's also added a love note on one their tags just below her bottom photo. Fabulous page Zoe!

Merry Memories
by Nicole

Nicole has taken the sketch and stretched it to fit a 12x12 page. She's also taken the bottom photo and made it into three individual photos. Clever! I love the large snowflake that she used as her circle element too! Super cute page Nicole!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Susan said...

LOVE THIS SKETCH! The Merry Memories with the 3 photos is just fab!

Irit Shalom said...

WOW- THESE 2 LOS ARE OUTSTANDING!! LOVE THE SKETCH- HOPE I HAVE TOME TO DO IT

Rachel said...

loved this one, too. I made a page that you can see here with it:
http://upload.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/0,,,,0,,112451

robin.christine said...

I love this sketch and that first layout with the teals and oranges.. BRAVO.. I love those papers! I hope I can use this sketch soon!

robin.christine said...

Love this sketch!! I hope I get the chance to use it this week! That layout with the teals and oranges is amazing! Thanks so much!

mica said...

Another great sketch!! Love both of the examples :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails