Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September Sketch: card

A card sketch with a fun frame on it...


Follow Your Heart
by Tracy
For Tracy's fun card, she has used one of the checklist jotters from Creative Chaos, our sponsor this month. I love that she's stamped her sentiment right on the jotter! Great card Tracy!

Sending My Love
by Jess

I love Jess' 3 dimensional frame so your eye goes directly to her stamped image. A super fun card Jess!

Truly
by Tina

For Tina's card, I love her use of the fun shaped frame to contain her adorable printed image. I love her cluster of pretty paper flowers and the soft touch of ribbon. Wonderful card Tina!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

i had to use this sketch for my card..it was full of shapes and layers to give lots of depth and colour....way to go Ally

mica said...

Love these cards! The 3D frames add great dimension and make the cards extra gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails