Monday, October 19, 2009

October Sketch #11: 12x12

Some fun with four photos today...

Cutie Patootie
by Nicole

For Nicole's page, I like that she simplified her page by only using 2 of the 4 possible photo positions. She's actually taken one of the photo areas and used it to document her story. A fabulous creation Nicole!

My Pink Pillow
by Jen B.

I love the way Jen has taken the photo detail from the sketch and angled it on her page design. It adds great visual interest and allowed her space to journal. Fabulous layout Jen!

Sweet Habit
by Frances

I love the way Frances has used the 3 circles in her design. She took the 2 half circles from the sketch design and then added a third to create a visual triangle within her page. Sucha sweet page Frances!

Photobucket

6 comments:

robin.christine said...

love these layouts! Wish I'd had time for last weeks so hopefully this is my week!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Another great sketch, Allison!! I have been following your sketches daily for months and finally figured out how to join a blog as a follower! ( I think. LOL) Your sketches are amazing and I have followed your work on Capture these Sketches. Wonderful!! :)

Nathalie said...

Every single example is fabulous!!! I will keep the sketch in mind :)

melody said...

what beautiful takes on your sketch chickie!

Ilene said...

Love this sketch - I am planning on doing this one! And those LOs are wonderful!

Beeceecreativity said...

this months multi photo sketches are super .... plan to use them even if late...another great layout.

Related Posts with Thumbnails