Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Sketch #6: 8.5x11

Here's a simple 8.5x11 page with 3 photos...

Dress Rehearsal
by Aphra


For Aphra's page, she has taken the top 2 photo squares and combined them to use one larger photo. She's taken the third photo space and shrunk it up for her journaling space. I just love all her fun glittery letters! Super scary page Aphra!

My Princess
by Zoe

For Zoe's adorable page, I love all the girlie touches to her page; the flowers, the pom pom ribbon and colours! I love that she took the last photo and replaced with her title block. A beautiful page Zoe!

Catch
by Jenn S.

For Jenn's layout, she rotated the sketch and took the mini squares and made them each a photo. Love that! I love that instead of creating a paper circle on her page, she stitched the circular line just like a baseball! So clever! Fabulous page Jenn!

Photobucket

3 comments:

melody said...

lovin the different takes on the sketch! fabulous work chickies

Nathalie said...

I really like the lines of this sketch... it is definitely calling my name :)

Ilene said...

Love Jenn's baseball page - love the sketch too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails