Monday, October 12, 2009

October Sketch #7: 12x12

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers. My family and I will be dining on some fabulous turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy and squash! Yum!

Some bubbles and diagonal lines today...

Feels Like Fall
by Frances

For Frances' layout, she took the lines from the sketch and straightened them up. For all the circles, I love that she used some photo corners to "hold down" her strips of patterned papers. Isn't her little owl adorable? Fabulous page Frances!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Just Us said...

I really love this idea...thanks!!

melody said...

what an awesome sketch chickie and love frances' take on! beautiful work!

Nathalie said...

This is so cute!!! I love what you did with the Nikki Sivils papers!!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails