Sunday, October 4, 2009

October Sketch Contest

To participate in our October Contest:

Create a page or card using any of the sketches showcased this month; October.

Please reduce the size of your image to below 150kB. Please name your sketch photo like this: "title_by_your name.jpg" (ie: hi_card_ by_allison.jpg)
Please include your name and title of your creation in your email.
Please also identify what sketch number(s) you used for your creations.
Please put "October Sketch Contest" in your subject line.
Please email your submissions to: sosketchy@live.com
You can enter the contest as many times as you wish.

I will only take email submissions for the contest. No links left in the comment sections will be entered in to the contest.

PLUS.... you must have commented on at least 3 posts during the month to be eligible.

OCTOBER CONTEST DUE DATE: November 4th.

You will win a prize from this month's sponsor... Let's Capture Our Memories.


The winner this month will be chosen by random draw.

Good luck!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

I THINK I GOT IT- NOT SURE I DID IT OK IN SEPTEMBER- I HOPE I IT WAS GREAT SKETCH I USED0 BUT THERE WILL BE MORE. THANKS FOR CHALLENGEING

Angie Blom said...

I will definately be doing this... October here I come!!

Luisa said...

Cristal clear instructions Ally. I think I can play this month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails