Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October Sketch #18: card

This is the LAST sketch for October! I hope you have had fun and have entered our October contest. You still have a few days left. Make sure you read the rules for entry here. Good luck!

BOO!
by Tina


Tina got into the season and used the sketch to create this fun a very beautiful Halloween card! I love her layered elements with her pretty bow and button! Fabulous Halloween card Tina!

Thanks So Much
by Tracy


For Tracy's simple card, I love that she cute her card with the lovely scalloped edge. It just adds a bit of whimsy to her design! Tracy has used some of our fabulous goodies from our sponsor this month, Let's Capture Our Memories! Super cute card Tracy!

Stuck on You!
by Jess

I love that Jess has use some super cute pom pom ribbon to mimic the mini circles on the sketch. I adore those stamped heart images and sentiment! A fabulous card Jess!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

such a super sketch...I LOVE that the cards are a scallop circle..how clever!!

Shivi said...

wow these cards r AMAZING!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails