Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October Sketch #17: 8.5x11

The last layout sketch for this month....

Hello World
by Jen B.


For Jen's page, I love that she took the 2 photos and instead used 4 smaller photos on her page. I love that she used multiple flower shapes in place of the multiple circles on the sketch! Fabulous page Jen!

Hello World
by Aphra

Did you notice that both Jen and Aphra used the same title block? How funny is that!

I love Aphra's beautiful page! She has used some large scalloped paper instead of using circles on her page... how clever! Did you see the curled paper in her little floral cluster! So beautiful Aphra!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Jennifer..........my two favourite girls X4

Love Mom

Ilene said...

Both are beautiful pages - this is another LO I am going to try!

{Sarah} said...

OOOOh awesome sketch!!! And amazing examples too!!

Jenn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch! So going to have to try it myself!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails